Lilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

 

Thank You!

Here is a close up of the little guy. I don't think he likes having his picture taken! He might not have the patience for a camera happy mom like me. Thank you so much to EVERYONE for all of the kind and supportive e-mails you sent! I have heard from so many people and I haven't had the chance to write everyone back yet. I promise I will! Frank and I are so lucky to have so many wonderful, supportive family members and friends. Thanks for the good wishes, prayers, and crossed fingers!
We finally have our Power of Attorney paper completed, thanks to a drive to Harrisburg last Friday for a state seal and to Aunt Linda for visiting the Guatemalan Consulate in New York. The paper is on its way to Megan, our adoption facilitator. From there is goes on to our attorney in Guatemala and to the Consulate. This is a key paper and a big part of this process. After that, we wait until we get approval for DNA testing. We need to make sure that Dominic's birth mother is really his birth mother. This is a safety precaution. People do steal babies and try to give them up for adoption to earn some money. So sad, but so true.
Other than that, we are at a standstill. We are still waiting for our INS approval. That is the last piece of this puzzle, at least from our end. I rush to check the mail for it everyday!
It was so great to hear from so many of you! I miss you all so much and I can't believe how long it has been since I have seen some of you.
More news as soon as we have it! THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND THOUGHTS!

Comments:
I FORGOT! Please pass this site on to anyone who might not have seen it . . . I have lost so many e-mails addresses and I know that I forgot MANY people in my e-mail. Thanks:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
clay poker chips set
pokerchips