Lilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

 

That's How We Feel Right Now, Too!


I don't think Dominic enjoyed this last physical . . . he looks pretty cranky! I know that I am a little bit cranky now, too! The good news is . . . Dossier #1 was found and is now in Guatemala with Carla the lawyer. That is excellent! Of course, we only found this out AFTER Aimee and I spent a day driving to Harrisburg. We did have a fun time, though, and time with a great friend is NEVER wasted time! We ended up getting a $400 refund back, too. That covered getting Dossier #2 certified.
The bad news is that we still don't have our immigration approval. Every day that passes without it frustrates me more and more. Supposedly it was processed on Friday. I am really hoping that it arrives by the end of this week.
That is about it for an update right now. I wish that we had more to report. When this LAST piece of the puzzle arrives in Guatemala, and our documents start to go through the adoption process there, I think we will all be a little less cranky. Thanks for reading! Hope everyone is staying warm and dry :) Please send your thoughts and prayers out to the people of Guatemala. Many villages have been devastated by Hurricane Stan and the country is in a state of emergency. Hopefully, the little man is doing OK! We haven't heard otherwise . .

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
clay poker chips set
pokerchips