Lilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, December 15, 2005

 

On the Way to PGN!

Our lawyer just came back from her vacation and we received an update. Our dossier is ready to be picked up from family court on Monday. From there we will be entering PGN . . . the final stage. I have NO IDEA how long it will take us to get out of PGN. Once we are out of PGN, Dominic will legally be ours. We'll just need to wait for the final paperwork to be done, his birth certificate, and his birth mother's final sign-off. Then we get a pink slip that tells us we are cleared to travel to Guatemala, have our Embassy appointment, and bring him home. I am very happy that we have made it this far and I hope that the final part of this journey goes smoothly. I am expecting some delays with the holidays. Everyone is on vacation; I know I can't wait for mine! Regardless, we will get to meet Dominic in a month and we can't wait! For now, we need to get his room done and get our house organized. We have a pediatrician appointment tonight so that we can determine what we will need to do when he comes homes (vaccinations, routine exams). I am very busy with school and we begin musical auditions tomorrow. Being busy makes time fly, but I have a little hole in my heart that won't be filled until this special little baby come home with us! Be safe and continue enjoying this wonderful season!

Comments:
Congratulations! Yay! We may be in Guatemala at the same time. So happy for you.
 
That is such great news..I am so happy for you. I hope and pray that you have a quick stay in PGN.
 
Congratulations!!!! You are at the same stage we are.
 
Congrats! So glad to hear that things are going so well with the adoption! Good luck with the musical - I miss it.

Nicki
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
clay poker chips set
pokerchips