Lilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, January 05, 2006

 

4 Months Old Today!


Just a little update! The little guy is 4 months old today. We received and update yesterday. He is still healthy and he's getting all of his vaccinations. He is still just a little over 11 lbs. and he is a little bit longer. We are still officially in PGN. Unfortunately, PGN has been on vacation. Not much movement on our case, but we expected that. All that matters is that he looks happy. Guess what! In this picture, he's wearing the outfit we sent him AND laying on the blanket we sent him! I LOVE that! We will meet him in 12 days, I don't think I could be more excited! Stay warm and healthy!

Comments:
I'm very excited to hear about you meeting your son! Good luck!

~Nicki
 
Just precious. He's definitely grown since the last pictures. I hope you have a wonderful trip and have much info to share on your return. Thanks for your comments on my site.
 
Oh, he's adorable! I hope you get out of PGN soon. Have a great visit trip!
 
Aww, he is very cute!
 
TOO CUTE!!! I am so happy for you! I emailed you and I am not sure if you got it...I may not have the correct email address..Let me know!

Heather Fisher
 
he is so handsome..I can't wait to hear about your visit.
 
He's beautiful! Hope you are out of PGN soon.

Want to here something funny? We brought the exact same outfit for Gabe to wear when we visited him in Guatemala at 4 months. I could even show you a picture. Weird, huh?
 
Just a few more days until you meet Dominic, I think. I'm thinking about you and hope you have a great time with your son. Hope you take many pics too! :)
 
Heather Fisher . . .I lost your email address! Please send me another message . . . SO SORRY :(
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
clay poker chips set
pokerchips