Lilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

 

Bummer!

Well, we were hoping that we would get some good news when we returned from our trip but we didn't. PGN is requesting another document. Not from us . . . from there. Our lawyer doesn't have that document yet. So I guess you could say our file has been kicked out of PGN. Once we get the document, it will be resubmitted and go from there. So we are at a standstill and Dominic won't be coming home as soon as we had hoped. I know that lots and lots of people get kicked out and resubmitted, but of course I am sad that it happened to us. It is really hard after meeting him . . . we know how wonderful he is and we want him here! Now, because I always TRY to look at the bright side of things, here we go.BRIGHT SIDE OF THINGS LIST #1. Someone has actually looked at our file in PGN. That is good, because it sounds like things aren't moving very quickly there. #2. We really haven't been in PGN that long because we went in right before Christmas and they were closed until January 6th. #3. Our visit trip will definitely gave us an IR-3 visa; Dominic will enter the USA as an automatic citizen. #4. He needs to get a little bit bigger for that long plane ride! His foster mom will help him "ripen" a bit more, and he won't be too scared (or whiny!) on the plane. Wow . . . I'm good! I just managed to make my miserable self feel better! We'll get there. When God decides it's time for him to come home, he'll come home. . .BUT your prayers and good thoughts might persuade the Big Man to do it soon! Thanks for checking in . . . it might be a bit before I post again because I don't have much news now. I'll leave you with a picture because I have over 70 from our visit!

Comments:
Oh Lisa! I can't believe it! I am so sorry honey. I'm glad to see you play the "glad game" too. I am very bummed for you. Okay, right now... I'm sending you very good thoughts and a "get Dominic home" prayer to the "Big Man".
 
Oh Hon! I am so sorry!! The good thing is that they are looking at your file. Some say you get out really quickly after you have been kicked out. Sending you a cyber hug and prayers.
 
So Cute!!! Good job looking at things on the bright side!!! Hopefully you are back in PGN soon!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
clay poker chips set
pokerchips