Lilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, January 20, 2006

 

From Our Visit . . .




Comments:
lisa and frank,
So glad you both had a safe and wonderful trip. Dominic is soooo cute in these pictures. I'm so glad you finally got to see him. I can't image how you could've felt. Keep smiling, it will pay off.

Love, Maureen
 
GREAT pics! Dominic is adorable. I so love the pic of Frank looking down at him so lovingly. Brings tears to my eyes. I can't wait for your boy to come home!!
 
Beautiful, just beautiful. You guys look so natural with him. I hope he comes home soon.
 
Absolutely adorable!!! :)
 
Oh, how amazing! What a great description of your trip, and the pictures are adorable!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed that you exit PGN very soon, and bring Dominic home.
 
Lisa,
awesome!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!! What can I say... I can see the joy in your faces on the pictures, and I hope things will continue to go this smoothly!

Love, Katharina
 
Hey Lisa, how are you doing? You and Frank okay? Just wanting to "check in" with you.
 
Dominic is so handsome. I am glad it was a safe and wonderful trip. I hope you get out of PGN soon!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
clay poker chips set
pokerchips