Lilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, January 01, 2006

 

Happy New Year!



2006 is here! We don't have any new news about Dominic, but our week vacation was so much fun and so full of great news! We celebrated the Christmas holiday with both sides of the family and had a wonderful time. As always, we were spoiled rotten. We had wonderful visits with my grandfather Val and Frank's Aunt Mary. I had dinner with two of my oldest friends, Mandy and Chuck. I made it through "King Kong" but I did sob like a baby for about the last half hour (I might have been the only person in America who DIDN'T know how it ended before I saw the remake!). We went ice skating at the River Rink (see picture). For New Year's Eve, we had a traditionally great time at Perry and Chrissy's house; unfortunately, our good friends Pat and Aimee were really sick and we didn't get to spend New Year's Eve with them for the first time in about 7 years! My dear friend Amy and her husband Tony celebrated the early arrival of Alyssa Rose on Friday the 30th . . . Mommy and baby are doing great! Angela & Ryan, Kathy & Rick, and Meredith & Mark gave us MORE good news; Dominic is going to have a GANG of friends in the near future :) My blog friend Dennise and her husband have been visiting their little girl in Guatemala all week and will be home soon. My other blog friend Betsy is hanging in there and should be out of PGN very, very, VERY soon. Julie's baby Dylan is doing great and he enjoyed his first holiday with his forever family. Frank put a beautiful new floor in our kitchen and we are almost done with Dominic's room. It's been a great week. Tomorrow is back to work! I think you all know why Frank and I are VERY excited about 2006 . . . whether it's one month from now or 11 months from now, I can't wait! Goodbye 2005 . . . I wish everyone happiness, joy, and health in 2006!

Comments:
Hi Lisa, love the pics. Still haven't heard anything new re: Savanna. I hope this process goes much more quickly for you. I've now been in PGN for 37 days! Your hubby doesn't look all that comfortable on those skates :) You guys make a very cute couple though.
 
Lisa...you are the cutest. You think people were spoiled at Christmas this year? Wait till you see what we do for Dominic next year!!

Love you,
Megs
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
clay poker chips set
pokerchips