Lilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, January 15, 2006

 

So Close!

I thought I'd write today because I know that I will be running around like a maniac tomorrow before we leave. I can't even begin to find the words to express my excitement about going to meet Mr. Dominic. I am about to explode! Frank, on the other hand, is a bit nervous (travel + baby = scared). He's excited, but I think we need to get there and actually have Dominic for a few hours before he'll relax. I think we have everything ready, including lots of gifts for his foster mom and lots of fun stuff for him! Our lawyer will meet us Tuesday at the hotel. I called the hotel today to arrange for our shuttle from the airport. We still need to pack our suitcases. Sidebar for people adopting . . . get the vacuum bags from Bed, Bath and Beyond. You stuff them with stuff and then put the vacuum hose in them to suck the air out. AMAZING! You can fit so much stuff in them and they become flat. Anyway, I think we are ready. Video camera is charged, cameras have batteries, baby clothing is being washed, lots of snacks are being packed, and the immodium has been purchased (bad times in Punta Cana!) Oh . . . by the way, our adoption facilitator thinks we will be out of PGN soon. I'll ask our lawyer while we are there. Ok . . . this is it until we come back! I'll try to post a picture as soon as possible :) Please say a prayer that we have SMOOTH SAILING! Yippee :) PS Congrats to Betsy! She's OUT! Savanna will be home soon!

Comments:
Thanks Lisa. Hoping and praying you have a wonderful trip with Dominic. My thoughts are with you!
 
Safe travels my good friend. Take lots of pictures and give that boy lots of hugs from me...P.S. I hope they tell you that you are out of PGN while you are there. That would be so cool.
 
Where are you staying? We are currently at the Westin picking up our little guy (in about an hour) and we'll be here until Thursday morning.

Have a safe trip down here! :)
 
Dear Lisa, I'll be praying for you during your trip (and always, anyway)!! I can't wait to hear from you afterwards! Have a wonderful trip!!!!!
 
Have a GREAT trip! WOOOHOOOOOOOO!

Hope you exit PGN really soon!
 
Good luck on your trip and enjoy meeting Dominic. Hope you're back there again real soon to bring him home for good! (By the way, SpaceBag also makes travel bags that you can roll out all the air instead of vacuuming. I got those thinking about coming home.)
 
well, you guys should be there by now, or almost there. I can't wait to see the pictures you bring home. Hopefully my DVD player helped Frankie with the nerves on the airplane. I can't wait to hear from you guys! Good luck.

Love,
Megs
 
Have fun and bring back lots of pics!! Can't wait to meet the little guy!
Love,
Burkel :)
 
Well I'm so happy you are there right now! Can't wait to here about your trip and see the pictures! Have a safe trip home!

Maureen
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
clay poker chips set
pokerchips