Lilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 

Been Tagged . . . AGAIN!

Well, I’ve been tagged twice now, once by Dennise and once by Julie. So here goes . . .

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. Hostess
2. Waitress
3. Swimsuit Salesperson (After 5 years on the boardwalk, I can make everyone look good in a swimsuit!)
4. Teacher

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. The Wedding Singer
2. She’s All That
3. The Goonies
4. Silence of the Lambs

Four places I have lived:
1. West Lawn
2. Bloomsburg
3. Shillington
4. Near Philadelphia

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. ER
2. Law and Order SVU
3. Grey’s Anatomy
4. Desperate Housewives

Four places I have been on vacation (in order of favorites):
1. Jamaica
2. Las Vegas
3. Austria
4. The Jersey Shore

Four websites I visit daily:
1. www.weather.com (Yes, teachers want snow days too!)
2. www.ebay.com
3. www.guatadopt.com
4. All my favorite blogs!

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Sour cream and onion chips
3. Spinach dip
4. Chocolate cake

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Someplace warm
2. Someplace sunny
3. Someplace with a swimup bar
4. With Dominic


Four other bloggers to tag...
Karen
Erinberry
Erica
Becky

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
clay poker chips set
pokerchips