Lilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

 

Happy Valentine's Day!

Finally . . . a little bit of good news! After 3 weeks of waiting, our case is back in PGN. Things are up and running. Pray for us that we sail through this time . . . For Valentine's Day, Frank gave me the cutest gift. It is a "Waiting Mom" bracelet. Dominic's picture is in it and his birthstone decorates it. It even has a cute little "MOM" charm on it. . It's so cute and it made my day :) Now I can see him all day long on my hand. Check out http://casaverdebeadclub.com. They will soon have a entire line of adoption-specific jewelry. Hope everyone had a very happy Valentine's Day!

Comments:
Congrats! I hope you fly through PGN this time, I'll be keeping everything crossed!!!
 
Finally! I've been praying for you. Good job Frank! You're a keeper. I bet you are out of PGN in no time. Hooray!
 
Hallelujah!!!! I am so happy for you guys..I have been saving you a chair next to me. I pray your stay this time is really short.
 
Hooray!! I bet Dominic will be home before you know it!!! We can't wait to meet him!!
Love,
Amy, Tony and Alyssa :)
 
Great! Good luck!
 
Wonderful news on PGN. Hopefully you'll be OUT quickly!!!! What a sweet gift from Frank. I'm going to have to check out the site and pass it along to my hubby.
 
My guy must be a porker! Owen was 12 lbs at 1 month! Oh boy. Anyway, I'm glad to hear things are moving along - hope you bring him home soon!

Nicki
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
clay poker chips set
pokerchips