Lilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, February 05, 2006

 

I'm 5 Months Old Today!




What a crazy 2 weeks it has been! After we received the ever-so-wonderful news about getting kicked out of PGN, Frank got into a black ice accident with my car. Frank is fine, thank goodness. My little red car? She's been in the car hospital since the accident. I am hoping that we get her back this week because I HATE my rental! On Friday, I had endoscopic sinus surgery to clear up my nose. I have been getting ear and sinus infections over and over for years and I finally did something about it. I don't want to be sick when Dominic comes home to us. The surgery was outpatient and went really well. I finally took a shower today and I am feeling somewhat back to normal! Today is Dominic's 5 month birthday! We received an update on Thursday. He is now a whopping 12.6 lbs! He is still doing really well. We also received a few updates from our lawyer via our agency. She reminds us not to worry . . . PGN kickouts are very, very normal. She said that the civil registry we need the document from is very far away (8 hours). She spoke with them last week and said we should PROBABLY have the document this week. I am not holding my breath. Dominic is being loved and he is healthy. That is all that matters until can come home. This entire process is the most random, unfair thing I have ever been through. So many people fly through it . . . others get caught. I can't even begin to give an estimate on when Dominic will be home. We are both praying that everything comes together soon!

Comments:
Oh, Lisa, Dominic is so beautiful. I agree, Guat adoption process, is way too random. Needs to be systematized. Hope your nose and care are running really well very soon. I don't mean the nose to be "running" rather to feel better :) shortly.
 
Lisa, I must agree with Betsy, Dominic is very handsome. This process is so hard. I will be praying that you guys get your documents very quickly and that you will be out of PGN in a flash.
 
Glad your surgery went well.

Happy Five Months to Dominic!
 
we are only waiting for our referral..i can't imagine how you handle all this stuff!
thanks so much for bloggin!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
clay poker chips set
pokerchips