Lilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, February 27, 2006

 

WE ARE OUT!

After 67 days and a three-week kickout (but who was counting?) we can finally say that we are out of PGN! We received the official paper via email this afternoon. I could tell you how happy this makes us, but I am sure you can figure that out! Now, when everyone asks, I can REALLY say that Dominic will be home soon! What happens next? The birthmother signs off for the final time, his new birth certificate will be issued (the one with our last name!), and we will be submitted to the Embassy for our pink slip. The pink slip will tell us when our Embassy appointment will be held. It shouldn't be too much longer! I really don't know how long the birth certificate will take, but it is not from Guatemala City, so that will help things. Apparently, it takes a bit longer if the birth certificate comes for GC. Also, there has been some delay at the Embassy so it will take a little longer than the previously-usual 48 hours to get our pink slip once we are submitted. I am not even throwing dates out there, but we are definitely in the last leg of the race. Now we have some fun things to do around the house to really get ready. We've been waiting for this day to officially put his crib together, so that will be our next project. Please keep us in your prayers . . . it won't be too long now!

Comments:
Oh Lisa!!!! I am so happy for you guys. Congrats, Congrats, Congrats,..I hope you get pink really, really, quick.
 
Hey guys, we are SOOOOOOOO happy for you!!!!! We are praying that the rest will go super quick! Can't wait to meet him!
Love,
Amy, Tony and Alyssa :)
 
Congrats Lisa and Frank! You are in our thoughts and prayers! XOXOXO, Heather, John, Christopher, and Will
 
YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Wishing you a speedy Pink!!!!
 
Mozel Tov!!! Start packing! I mean it - stop reading this and start packing. Trust me.



Are you stil reading this??? GO! Pack! Now!!! :)
 
YAY!!!! Great news. I can't wait. I'm so excited!

Meg
 
Yayyyyyyyyy!
 
oh, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, Lisa!

I'm so happy for you - hope the BC comes quickly, and the embassy issues your pink slip. You'll be there in no time!
 
congrats!!! you are there.
my mom called me as soon as she heard the GREAT news. we will keep you in our prayers!
love, john and maureen
 
Hi,
I don't visit your site for three days, come back and you're out of PGN?? Well. Congrats!!! I'll keep praying for you!
Love, Katharina
 
That is GREAT news!!!! I hope you are traveling soon!
 
Congratulations! I hope you get the pink call ASAP. I remember that feeling, it was definitely one of the best days of my life.
 
So thrilled for you and Frank. He really is a gorgeous boy - you all are very lucky to have each other!

Nicki
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
clay poker chips set
pokerchips