Lilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 

What a Doll!

Dominic is doing great! We received 4 new pictures over the weekend as well as a foster care update. He is starting to eat solid food and he is a happy, happy baby! He is sleeping "through the night until 5 am." Funny . . . that is about when I wake up too :)

I've been busy as ever with our school musical and latest round of standardized testing. Yuck! Once the show is over, I'll have some time to catch up with people and fix some things up around the house. Frank and I still need to put shelving in Dominic's closet and put his crib together.

Good news here that I don't think I posted. Marcy had a very healthy baby boy, Nathaniel. He is so cute! Kim and Mark are having a baby! Woo hoo! Chrissy is having a little boy . . . any bets on red hair? I finally got to meet Amy and Tony's Alyssa . . . she is so sweet!

Still in PGN. Our agency and facilitator are both pushing for news. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers . . . we need it! :)

Comments:
He is so handsome. I hope you get news from PGN really soon and I hope it is better than mine was. Sending you Hugs.
 
Hello,
I just got kicked out of PGN afterbeing in 6 weeks. I am told I have the oldest meanest reviewer in PGN. He wrote that he likes our family very much and Dulce will fit in well but he needs an updated Federal Clearance.Now we already have 3 adopted children have INS FBI fongerprints good thru July 2006, what more can he want. My attorney is fighting this but till she gets back in it good be who know how long. I have started the process of new FBI fingerprints and have gotten much help on expediting them from The Dept. of Public Welfare in Harrisburg , PA. Still it could be weeks till I get the results. This is so unfair, we are being treated like criminals. So hopefully you will be out soon. I read your document took 3 weeks and you will soon be approaching 2 weeks and still no news from PGN. Isn't the waitung awful. We visited Dulce over Thanksgiving and my children ache with me to bring her home. I will be reading your website to see your progress. Right now our countdown for Dulce looks very dim.
Dianne Paparo
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
clay poker chips set
pokerchips