Lilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

 

I think she might be jealous already . . .


If you know me, you know that I love my cat. Frank and I adopted our first baby, Princess, after we moved into our house 3 years ago. She has the run of the place. She is very sweet and very, very spoiled. She can pretty much do whatever she wants to do. When I am home, she is by my side nonstop. Frank and I constantly talk about what she'll do when Dominic is here. We've started to put all of his things together, and Princess thinks they are all for her. As I was checking my email a few minutes ago, I heard a loud thump from Dominic's room. There she was . . . relaxing on the freshly washed sheets that we just put in his brand new crib. A few days ago, she cried and cried because she couldn't figure out how to get in it. I guess she's been practicing while we are at school. I have a feeling that things will get interesting when he comes home and there are 2 babies here to spoil :) Enjoy the picture! I will post news as soon as we get it!

Comments:
Don't worry, I'm sure Dominic will show Princess who's boss when he comes home :) We keep praying that he'll come home soon!
Love,
Amy, Tony and Alyssa :)
 
OMG! We have two cats (and one looks a little like your baby!) and one of them has just taken to jumping in one of our tots' cribs!

Sounds like we may be comparing notes soon on how our beloved kittys are adjusting to tots!
 
Very cute! My two cats are too fat to get into the crib - lucky for us!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
clay poker chips set
pokerchips