Lilypie Baby Ticker

Saturday, March 04, 2006

 

"I'm 6 Months Old!"





Tomorrow is Dominic's 6 month birthday. We received new pictures and a medical on Tuesday. He looks great! He is just 13 lbs. (tiny, tiny, tiny!) but in great physical and mental health. I'm glad that we decided to get the infant car seat because I think he will need it when he comes home and on the plane. Our second package arrived to Guatemala on Thursday. Dominic's new birth certificate was supposed to be ready yesterday. Things are moving . . . it shouldn't be too long now!
This is a very busy weekend for me because it's musical weekend. The kids are doing GREAT! I really love the show and I love watching our kids shine. This morning I am washing some of Dominic's clothing so that it is ready to go to Guatemala. I had a beautiful shower in January and I assumed Dominic would be pretty big when he came home. Well, he has plenty of clothing for the fall, but not much that will fit his little 13 lb. body now :)
My dear friends Lani and Ryan had their twin baby girls! Their names are Maggie and Carrie and everyone is doing great. Dennise is back in PGN and Karen is PINK! Betsy and Savanna are home but a little bit sick . . . I hope that they are feeling better soon!
That is all for now! Have a great weekend!

Comments:
Lisa and Frank,
I was so glad to have been forwarded your site. I want you to know that I have been following your posts for the last month or so and have really enjoyed hearing about your journey. Dominic is absolutely adorable and I cant wait for you to be able to bring him home. Its going to be soo amazing. I will keep my fingers crossed that it wont be too much longer. I cant imagine how impatient you must be at this point. Best of luck and I cannot wait to see pics of you both with Dominic!

Love - Wendy (neubauer) Orseno
 
Savanna is small too. Only 15 lbs at 7 mos. Looks more like a 4 mo old American baby. Feeling a bit better these days. Can't wait for you to bring Dominic home. Boy is your life gonna change. Um, let me count the ways.... naw, better for you to find out on your own :) It's all good except for the sleepless nights. Wishing you, Frank, Kitty all the best.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
clay poker chips set
pokerchips