Lilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

 

The News We've All Been Waiting For!

We are PINK! We received our pink slip today and we are off to Guatemala this Sunday morning. Our embassy appointment is Tuesday at 7:15 am. We will be flying back to Philadelphia on Thursday with OUR SON! Can you believe it? FINALLY! Thank you to everyone for your love, prayers and kindness. I think we are ready to go here . . . just need to put everything in suitcases and get to the airport. We have lots of gifts for Dominic's foster family. We are very excited to see them again even though I am sure this meeting will be very hard for his foster family. They are so kind and they love him so much; we hope that we will be able to contact them in the future. Friday will be my last day in school until next year so I have lots of things prepare. We are so, so, SO happy! Again, thank you so much to everyone for your love and support. I'm sorry that we didn't get to call each of you personally with the good news, but I know that Dominic's fan club checks the blog on a regular basis! I'll post before we leave and, of course, when we come home! :)

Comments:
Absolutely wonderful. Congrats, my friend. So glad you will have a lot of time w/ Dominic before school starts again. I love reading your blog and hope you will continue to write. Best of everything to you and Frankster and baby Dominic!
 
We are sooooo happy for you!!!! You were so patient this whole process and finally you get what you dreamed of!!! We can't wait to meet him. Call me when you're all settled and we'll get together :)
Love,
Amy, Tony and Alyssa :)
 
Mozel Tov!!!! Wait a second.. did I know you were in Philly??? I'm in Philly! Is there anything you need?
 
Hip Hip Hooray!!!! Go get your son! Philly? Me too! Yell if you need anything!
 
What WONDERFUL news!!!! I have been checking here 10 times a day for any news from you! FINALLY! It was this hard for me to be patient, I can only imagine what it was like for you! Have a safe journey...enjoy every moment. We will be making a trip to Philly in April...maybe we can see you then. Best wishes, you will contiune to be in our thoughts and prayers. Heather
 
i have been following (lurking) your journey for some time now and i am just so excited for you! may you have a blessed and safe trip!
loves!!
 
That is so awesome!!!! Congrats Congrats Congrats...safe trip my friend
 
lisa and frank,

i am sooooooo excited for you guys.
you really had special angels with you this week (i think you know what i mean. have a safe trip!
 
Hi, we will be there the same time!! I have been following your postings and I am so happy for you. We also leave sunday and our appointment is tuesday morning. Where are you staying? We are either at the radisson or san carlos. e-mail me back if you want to talk! Molly. mcartons@comcast.net
 
Congratulations!
Hope you have a safe and wonderful trip!
 
The picture and post of your good news brought tears to my eyes. A child's love is truly the best thing in life - I'm so happy that you and Frank will finally have your little boy. I've said this before, but he truly is beautiful and appears to be a very sweet baby. Much love to your new family...

Nicki
 
How is it? I sent an e-mail to both you and Frank; I am not sure you will check your work e-mail anymore - so if you read this, I want to know, how are the three of you doing?
Best, and lots of love,
Brian, Dawn, and Madison
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
clay poker chips set
pokerchips