Lilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

 

What I've Been Up To . . .

It's me, Dominic! I've been pretty busy lately but I thought I would take a few minutes to tell everyone about what I've been up to. I'm getting really fast with this crawling thing but I would much rather be walking. I spend most of my time standing up; I'm not fan of sitting down. I spent Memorial Day weekend down the shore patrolling the beaches. It was a tough job, but luckily I had my Daddy around to help me. I got my first real taste of the sand and it didn't bother me too much. The water was really cold but I put my feet in so that my Dad would know that I am tough.
When I got home on Tuesday I spent some time working out in my new pool. Mommy put it on the deck for me. It's pretty hot here already but that's pretty typical for where we live. I like to splash and I have a nice frog kick. I'm feeling some pressure from the 'rents because they were both swimmers at Bloomsburg. They met there. My Daddy says that if I don't learn how to swim, I might not meet a nice girl like my Mommy. Needless to say, I've been practicing. I have also been practicing climbing out of the pool and I am REALLY good at that. I don't think my Mommy likes that very much.
At the end of the day, I just like to sit back on my pillow and watch my Baby Einstein videos. I find them completely captivating, especially when my tummy is full and sticking out like it is in this picture. Mommy tried to get me to look up but I can't take my eyes off the tv. Those videos are good stuff! I have about 6 of them but I can't really tell the difference between them yet. I am learning lots of things about animals and colors and music and art.
Other than those few things, I have been keeping my Mommy very busy because I have more teeth coming in. I whine and complain quite a bit. Hey, she should be thankful because I am helping her forget that she is turning 30 tomorrow. I'll just cry through her birthday and it will seem like it never happened! That's it for now! More later!

Comments:
Too cute. Damn, only 30? I feel so OLD!

Hey, which Baby Einsten videos is the Dominator watching? What are they like? What age group? Was wondering if my Sassy Savanna might like them.

I love the pic w/ hubby and Dominic. Too cute.
 
He is SO DARN CUTE!! Hate that teething stuff. :0) Angel

http://spaces.msn.com/faithsjourney/
 
He is SO DARN CUTE!! Hate that teething stuff. :0) Angel

http://spaces.msn.com/faithsjourney/
 
Happy birthday, mom. I thought 30 rocked, much better than 25.

I love the TV-belly shot. Very manly pose.
 
Hold on here! You are near the Jersey Shore???? I'm near the Jersey Shore!!!! ACCCKKK! Did I know this???
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! He's so cute - loved the daily recap.
 
Oh he is soooo cute!
 
Happy Belated Birthday!

D looks verrrry comfy with his full belly!
 
Wow Dominic, must be nice that your Mom and Dad took you down the shore already and bought you a pool!! My Mom and Dad are trying to clean up our backyard, so I haven't gotten a pool yet!! Mom keeps telling me about these things, but I have yet to see it - you're so lucky!!!!! Can I come over and swim sometime??
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
clay poker chips set
pokerchips