Lilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

 

Our Energizer Bunny Runs Out . . .




I apologize for not having written in over a week but it is very rare that our little Engergizer bunny ever slows down! I decided to capture 2 of those rare moments on film. I made him sit in his high chair for some oatmeal last week and he fell asleep after the third bite. It was so funny!He took a little nap with Dad last week after Dad got home from work. It was very, very cute. Dominic is doing pretty well except for the all-night crying fest we had with him last Wednesday. It was NON-STOP crying. He would only sleep in my arms or in our bed. We took him to the doctor on Thursday and, of course, nothing was wrong with him. How embarrassing :) The only explanation, according to the doctor, is his teeth. His second tooth is now all the way through. So, we keeping using the Ibuprofen and help him the best we can!
Dominic is very much on the move now. He can hold on to furniture and walk a few steps. He can make it the entire way up the stairs, which is the cutest thing that I have ever seen! We took him swimming at our friends' pool on Monday and he really loved it! We put him in his little tube and he took off running in the baby pool. He has learned how to climb out of his bath seat so I think we are just going to use the tub. He has spent some quality time with a few girlfriends over the past week. He visited with Megan, Sara, Alyssa, Madison AND the twins, Maggie and Carrie. He loves girls! I have many kissing pictures already.
Frank threw me a very fun surprise 30th party on Saturday. I had found out about it beforehand . . . OOPS! It was so nice to have so many great friends and family members there to celebrate with me :) THANK YOU, everyone!
You-know-who just woke up from an amazingly long nap . . . I have to go keep up with my little bunny :)

Comments:
How Cute! Maybe he can come over and teach Alyssa how to sleep :)
We had a blast on Sat! Hope to see you again soon!
Love,
Amy, Tony and Alyssa :)
 
Love the father-son nap photo :)
 
Hey! I thought you were savin' Dominic for Savanna. My Queen needs a Prince!

Happy #30 you young thang!

Ditto what erinberry said.
 
Oh how precious! Love the pictures. And what a cutie he is!!!
 
THAT PICTURE IS SO GREAT!!! Love it, love it. I so remember the teething stuff. We had to do Tylenol every night before bed and sometimes once at midnight for awhile. Poor baby. Oh and Happy B DAY

Angel
http://faithsjourney.spaces.msn.com/
 
Happy 4th to you.

TIME TO POST MORE PICS :)
 
Oh he is gorgeous!!!!! PS Nice to "meet you" I will be checking in regularly. You might find my real life friends adoption journey kind of cool too. They JUST barely picked up Sophia in China and she is about a month or so older than Liam and Dominic. Theirs is http://ourjourneytosophia.blogspot.com/
 
Where is the energizer bunny? Tell him I said "hi" and "Happy 4th".
 
We need more pictures. How did he enjoy the 4th?
 
What is the energizer bunny up to these days? How are the bunny's parents?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
clay poker chips set
pokerchips